Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So, What Do You Do Now, Church?





My heart is heavy laden for a dear friend and brother in Christ.


I know what he is going through..... being blackballed, demoted by the same christians that shouted and cried with his music, and being labeled an outcast .


I am referring to the great musician/songwriter, Ray Boltz. I love this man and will continue to support him in his ministry.


How many of you have sang his songs, listened to the words and cried, and lifted your hands in praise while he ministered to your spirit?????


You will probably say "he has fallen from grace" , "he has given into Satan's powers" yada yada yada But the funny thing is, he was who he is all along, YOU just didn't know it. GOD DID and still blessed his music and talents.


How do you explain that? How do you judge that?


It's going to be funny to see the looks on some people's faces


when we all get to Heaven and you realize you are standing and praising the Blessed Prince of Peace, the Saviour of Sinners, the Everlasting Father, and the Lamb of God, right beside me and Ray Boltz........


You say that's not going to happen.... ok then I will take a chance and praise Him and worship Him while on this earth, and if I find out in the end that I was wrong, then I have enjoyed His presence here....


This very thing happened a few years ago with Mel.... (author of "Stranger at the Gate").... he had been high up and respected in many places in the church world......right beside Billy Graham at times.... Then BANG... a nobody in the church.....


My heart is hurting for Ray... and I am so angry at the church right now.... if you don't walk THEIR walk and talk THEIR talk, then you are out...no matter if you have been walking in the footsteps of Christ and doing His work faithfully and being blessed by the Holy Spirit through them...


WAKE UP.....


I love you all and will continue to work for the One that matters......


In His Precious Love,


K


PS Ray and I will see you in the Heavenly Choir.....



No comments: