Thursday, July 10, 2008

OK.......Now I feel like a dummy

It's a little hard to type when you are slinking away......
I have to admit, I failed the "Faith" test horribly.... I cried, got angry, questioned, and pouted... not very Christian like.....
When San Francisco was pulled, I went on a downward spiral, and was devastated.
We fly this Sat. to Wichita, KS (home) and today, we got the call that San Fran is a done deal and we fly there Aug. 18th for 3-6 months.... this gives us time to visit Micah's grandma and pa (Susan's parents), rearrange our clothing and stuff, and still get there before Micah starts school.
I wish I could visit mom and kids, but gas prices stop that....
Maybe after San Fran.......
I have had to do a lot of praying and asking God and my family for forgiveness for my attitude and weak faith.... have any of you had to do that?
Well, must pack... love to all of you...
K

No comments: