Thursday, July 3, 2008

ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!! TEST OF FAITH COMING UP !!!!!

OK !!OK!! Now comes the test of Faith.... we all cringe when we hear those words...(and don't try to tell me you don't...LOL)

We were all set to head to San Francisco in 2 weeks when Susan's job called and told us that the hospital there pulled the contract. Something about the guy there hadn't gotten final approval yet to issue a contract.

Sorry to say, my first reaction was one of shock, tears, and anger.... usually if we don't have something promising lined up, we save for a month in case we have to sit at home. Well, we had a signed contract so we didn't save... Pure fear hit me, and then the doubts and questions....

Then out of Susan's mouth came words I didn't want to hear.... "you know there is always a reason" and "God never closes a door that He doesn't open another one, He will provide".

I wanted to wallow in my self pity and anger for awhile, I wanted to lash out at her company, but mostly, I just wanted to cry and question....

So I don't know where this is leading, but we will see.... If He took away San Francisco, I can't wait to see what He has in store....

Forgive, Lord, my unbelief.... I am so glad we can go to Him and ask forgiveness for our stupidity.... :)

Will let you know what transpires...

In His Love,

K





No comments: